Financial Management Services provides professional financial advice aimed at achieving increased profitability and healthy growth in your organization. We provide these services as a part-time Controller/Chief Financial Officer to businesses on a "as needed" basis.
- Assist in the development and preparation of a Business Plan.
- Structure an initial loan package.
- Prepare necessary operating statements, including break-even and cash flow analysis.
- Assist in obtaining the necessary licenses and insurance required to start a business.
- Analyze cash flow, cost controls and expenses to guide business leaders.
- Analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
- Evaluate accounting and record keeping systems, including cash flow, and recommend improvements.
- Review policies/procedures and recommend changes where appropriate.
- Assist growing and family-owned business with the development of organizational structures.
- Assist in perpetuating family owned business and next generation preparations.